Time on your hands? Start the ball rolling, get planning
Hi everyone, hope you and your loved ones are all well. I guess weeks of a full house with frequent hand washing, eating, schooling, playing, socialising together has made a few families realise one toilet, one bathroom - just space really is not enough for everybody. Whilst you've got time on your hands plan home improvements to utilise your space better or add more. Be wise and start the ball rolling now while you're 'stay at home', then you're ready to go when things get back to normal. I'm offering a virtual consultation to get you started, we could FaceTime or WhatsApp. You can show me the space you want to improve, you're then working from a much more informed position. Simpson Property Services (EM) Ltd offers fully project managed installations including, joiner, plumber, tiler, floor fitter, plasterer, decorators and Building Control.
Call Jamie on 07795 624459 for a consultation and I can go over:
· What’s involved in your project.
· Which trades you’d need, which I can source.
· How we sequence the work for the best possible job in the shortest time.
· How we avoid the pinch-points between the trades.
· How to effectively compare quotes.
· Why this kind of work is often a good investment.
· What to buy, where to buy it and why.
· How much the project may cost.